In accordance with the latest regulations, please see below the School’s Mission Statement, the policies available, our up-to-date contact details and curriculum maps for the current term.
Heath Mount School aims to provide a safe, friendly and nurturing environment which promotes well-being. It seeks to uncover and develop potential whilst maintaining a balance between traditional childhood experiences and preparing children for an ever-changing and evolving world. The School’s aspiration is for pupils to develop self-confidence, self-discipline, and a strong values system.
Mr Christopher Gillam.
Contact via Tania Phipps, Executive Assistant
Telephone: 01920 830 230. Email email@example.com
Chair of Governors
Mrs Juliette Hodson.
Contact via Caroline Morter, the Clerk to the Governors
Telephone: 01920 830 230. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Heath Mount School, Woodhall Park, Watton-at-Stone, Hertford, Hertfordshire SG14 3NG
In compliance with Part 6 of the Independent Schools Standards Regulations, the following information is available to all parents, current and prospective.
- Admissions Policy
- Allergy Policy
- Anti-Bullying Policy
- Behaviour & Discipline Policy
- Boarding Policy
- Bursary Policy
- Child Protection and Safeguarding Policy
- Child Protection and Safeguarding Policy and Procedures Addendum
- Complaints Policy
- Educational Visits Policy
- English as an Additional Language Policy
- Equality and Accessibility Policy
- Expulsion, Removal and Review Policy
- First Aid Policy
- Health and Safety
- Learning Support Policy
- Number of Complaints September 2021-2022
- PSHEE Policy
- Recruitment Policy
- Relationships Education Policy
- School Values
- SMSC & British Values Policy
- Staff list 2021-22
- Sun Protection Policy
- Whistleblowing Policy
Copies of all our school Policies are available on request from the School Office.